Tuesdays at Tapster
LEAGUE STARTS IN
This league begins Tuesday June 16th, 2020
We are putting leagues on hold til we learn more about how to keep our players safe and do our part in not aiding the spread of the virus. We will get leagues started as soon as we can feel confident in the safety of our players and the community at large. We hope that is within a few weeks. When games do get rolling, we will have sanitization practices in place. Those can be found below league details and ABC standards. For now, we encourage you to sign up and stay tuned if you're looking to scratch your bocce itch.
American Bocce is making it's Seattle debut this summer!
How perfect is the pair of a pour-your-own-beer bar and a drink-in-hand league!? Not only is the culture fit just right for our highly social take on bocce ball leagues and events, but this new venture has actually been a long time coming, as Tapster's brand new location was designed with American Bocce's portable courts in mind.
Enjoy two games a night for six weeks, and an epic 7th week of playoffs for all teams. Teams will play with 4 players per team and can roster up to 10. Games are played to 12. There is absolutely no skill or previous experience necessary.
If you have any questions, need help fielding a team, or want to inquire about a private bocce event / league please contact email@example.com . We will keep you updated on the progress of the league as we nearer the open date of our exciting new location.
At league sanitation steps
- Wash hands upon arrival. We encourage all players to wash their hands properly upon arrival at the venue. This is not news to anyone, but it is worth repeating: Proper washing of hands is the first line of defense.
- Hand sanitizer at all courts. An extra layer of defense on top of the handwashing. Available before, during and after games.
- Disinfecting wipes for the balls. Between games, we will be wiping the balls down with disinfecting wipes. An important note here is that the drying process is when the contagion killing happens. Wipes dry more quickly, hence that’s our between game process.
- Bleaching balls at the end of the night. We’ll soak the balls in a bleach+water mixture upon conclusion of each league night and allow them to air dry.
- Plans for substitute players. We encourage all teams to have their own sub plan and to utilize it if a player is not feeling well. We will also develop a sub pool that can be called to action.
Confirmed team list- 0 of 16
No Confirmed Team Yet
Unconfirmed Team List
No Un Confirmed Team Yet